Why do we need a Conservative Party?
In short, because we are being led by an incompetent government that calls itself "Conservative" but which is anything but.
The current "Conservative" party:
- Imposes severe restraints on personal freedom, which is inflicting stress and financial hardship upon millions of people.
- Repeatedly commits the sunk cost fallacy, the HS2 and Huawei contracts being among the most recent examples.
- Promotes and implements anti-conservative principles.
- Refuses to engage in any meaningful debate on NHS reform, yet alone implement it.
- Is soft on crime.
- Is riddled with political correctness.
- Betrays its voters, the resistance to implementing Brexit being the defining hallmark of the dreadful premiership of Theresa May.
- Spends billions of pounds on foreign aid, most of which would be better spent here.
- Fails to implement a proper and fair immigration policy.
- Is obsessed with absurd green targets, advocating the "net zero" lunacy which would cost hundreds of billions of pounds and impact only about 1.1% of global carbon emissions.
- Refuses to reform a bureaucratic, wasteful and petty civil service.
We need a total clear-out in Westminster and the emergence of new parties that properly represent the people of this country.
A true socially conservative party is needed to reverse decades of decline and restore the United Kingdom to a state the people can be proud of.
The Conservative Freedom Party is not yet a proper functioning political party in any sense. However, the aim is to:
- Engender public interest in the formation of such a party.
- Develop a policy platform based on true conservative principles.
- Advocate the rejection of the main political parties in this country as failed entities that are no longer worthy of the public vote in future elections.
- Counter the relentless shift towards liberalism which has permeated every aspect of our society.
This site will therefore expand and develop over time in order to help achieve these aims. Your participation in this project is much welcomed.